This is a good working and looking Polaroid EE100 Special. Camera is in good cosmetic condition with normal signs of use and a few scuffs and scratches on the outer shell. The lens appears to be clean and clear and scratch free. The camera has been film tested with Fuji FP100C film and makes great images but you will need 2 AA batteries to make the shutter work (Don't forget to put the batteries in before the film).
One thing you should know about the shutter and electronic eye on the pack film cameras. Push and hold the shutter button down until the shutter has opened and closed. If you are in a low light area and you push the shutter quickly it will not stay open long enough and your image will be under exposed. You can play around with it without film in the pack to figure out how it works.
This camera uses the Fuji Pack film FP-100C or FP-3000B.
More information about this camera.
Polaroid 100-400 series
- Self-erecting bellows struts; bed becomes front cover when not in use.
- Rigid, non-parallax corrected viewfinder; no rangefinder. Viewfinder does have projected framelines, however.
- Front-cell focusing, with distance scale on lens ring.
- "Everset" electronic shutter; does not need re-cocking before next exposure; shutter speed range is about 10 seconds - 1/500 sec.
- Automatic exposure system similar to the "original style" pack cameras.
- Can use either standard rectangular format OR square format pack films-- viewfinder has masks for both film formats, but does not indicate which format is in use.
- Built-in flashcube socket for flash; no connector for other flashguns (except on ProPack).
- Has plastic body with tripod socket; also has cable release socket.
- Has sync contacts for electronic flash; the bracket for the optional electronic flash automatically mates to these contacts when attached to the camera. Sync connection is proprietary, and designed for use only with the ProFlash electronic flash.
- The '3000ER' setting appears to be something around f/11 rather than full aperture.
- Has electronic digital development timer (but doesn't automatically start when you pull the tab as with the electronic timers on some 300/400 series cameras)
NOTE: Some ProPack cameras have a special exposure compensation switch for use in conjunction with Polaroid's optional halftone screen kit. This switch thus eliminates the need to use the meter 'masks' included in the kit. It appears that when Polaroid added this switch to the front panel of the camera, they eliminated the Flashcube diffuser. [This isn't much of a loss, since that little plastic diffuser 'flag' was almost useless anyway in my opinion.] By the way, the halftone kit should work with all Polaroid pack cameras, even though it was specifically marketed for use with the ProPack.
1-2 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 5 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information