This Minolta SRT101 is in good physical condition and great working condition and recently CLAd. All shutter speeds are accurate and range from 1/1000th to 1 second, plus Bulb and the light meter is also functioning. The Minolta Rokkor 50mm f/1.7 lens is clean and scratch free with aperture settings of f/16 to f/1.7. Light seals are also good.
Here is what you get:
Minolta SRT101 Body (2708814)
Minolta ROKKOR-PF 50mm lens (4084400)
If you have any questions please feel free to ask.
The Minolta SR-T 101 is a 35mm SLR camera made by Minolta Camera Co. Ltd, Japan, premiering in the March 1966 Japan Camera Show. Sales began in April 1966 and it stayed in production with only minor changes for ten years, the result of the thorough development effort that was put into the camera. The body is a direct continuation of the Minolta SR-7 model V of 1962, itself an innovative camera, with the addition of through-the-lens (TTL) metering and additional features.
Minolta combined significant innovations into the SR-T 101 TTL metering system including:
- weighted two cell CLC metering reading the upper and lower fields, which compensated for lighting contrasts between these fields;
- automatic full-aperture metering with compensation for shooting aperture;
- metering for combined aperture, shutter speed and film sensitivity settings, with exposure indicator needle, follower needle and shutter speed scale visible in finder;
- automatic aperture-range indexing when mounting a lens;
- meter power-off interlock, to prevent inaccurate metering in depth of field preview aperture stop-down mode.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 5 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.