Here is a great looking and working Minolta SRT100. It comes with a Minolta MC Rocker PF 55mm f1.9 Lens and a working light meter. It also comes with a working battery.
The camera has been tested to make sure all functions work but it has not been film tested.
The major specifications of the camera were as follows:
- Single lens reflex camera with through-the-lens CLC (Contrast Light Compensator) meter coupled to shutter and film speed.
- Meter sensitivity EV 3 to EV 17 at ASA 100.
- Film speeds supported ASA 6-6400
- Fully mechanical cloth focal plane shutter with speeds from 1-1/500 sec plus B
- Shutter speeds 1-1/60 sec with electronic flash
- Oversized quick return mirror for no image cut-off even with supertelephoto lenses
- Flash synchronisation (X and FP)
- Fine microprism focusing with Fresnel lens
- Automatic reset film counter
- Accessory shoe (cold)
- Depth of field preview button
While the SR-1s had served as the economy model behind the SR-T 101 for some time, competitive forces and technological change meant that by 1971 the SR-1s could no longer compete effectively in the new camera market. In response, in March 1971 Minolta released a new lower tier camera based upon the SR-T 101, called the SR-T 100. The SR-T 100 had the key feature of the SR-T 101 being the TTL metering, but many features of the SR-T101 were omitted in its design. The camera had a top speed of 1/500 sec instead of 1/1000 sec, it had no mirror lock up and no self timer. Critically, it no longer displayed the shutter speed in the viewfinder. Naturally all of these changes enabled significant savings in production costs.
1-2 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 5 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Aug 13, 2015
Best customer service I've encountered in a very long time! Super fast shipping, amazing products packaged nicely, and just an all around an incredible experience! I hope to do business again soon! Thank you so much!